Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Antonio Vrankovic

Our best active big man not named Amile Jefferson. I'm not sure college player Jeter will ever be better than college player Vrankovic, despite what the talking heads tell me.

It's amazing what being fundamentally sound can do for a college basketball player when they are 7 feet tall. So stoked for Vrank.

He's still pretty weak, just less weak than Jeter.

8.5 fouls per 40 last year. 4.5 fouls per 40 this year. Zoubek as a senior was still at 7.4 per 40. Granted, Vrank has really only played against midgets.

Still think he should play a bit more. Over Jeter anyway. A couple of sloppy passes tonight, but I still like what I see.

I still like him, even if he passes the ball like LDII. Quietly arrange for Jeter to go live on a farm, slide Vrank over one spot and give him those 2-4 minutes a game.

He seems like, especially as an upperclassman, he'd be the perfect high efficiency and low usage garbage man big, especially to the extent he's on a team that uses a 4 who plays inside and out. He could've been exactly what certain past Duke teams (2014, 2008) could have used. You could do a whole lot worse than a starting lineup of Jackson, either Allen or Kennard, Trent, Carter and Vrank next season.

You know Jeter would have fucked up that dunk.

Vrank the tank. His fouls were great. Dunk was great. Needs more PT. Wish Capel wouldn't have foolishly burned his redshirt last year.

Vrank is just 100% competent all the time. He never does any SMH shit and always plays within himself and within the team framework. On a team that has a ton of guys that need the ball, Vrank is an ideal low usage big.

My honest expectation is for Vrank to be Zoubek II. It would be nice if they could find 10-15 minutes a game to split among Vrank, White, and DeLaurier.

Yeah, our guards actually found a wide open big man on a roll. What an amazing season.

I'm watching the Vrankovic minutes now. He's been 100% competent and hasn't done anything stupid. I would gladly take 10 minutes of competent and not stupid post play in every game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom