Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Frank Jackson

I like what K is doing. Bring Derryck Thornton in early out of necessity to play some point guard as a freshman, then use him as a backup to Frank Jackson, then use him as a backup to Trae Young or whatever one and done point guard we get that year, then finally use him as a starter as a senior. K is playing this game like an unrealistic dynasty mode in a video game.

See I think Jackson is the ultimate flexibility play. K will determine if he needs him in April next year when he knows whether DT and/or Grayson are going pro. If both stay, K will send him on a mission - probably to Nigeria/Sudan. His 'recruiting' effort will be split b/w the LDS and Duke basketball. He'd then return after Trae Young goes OAD to join Tre Jones in the backcourt. If DT goes, he won't be doing his mission.

After co-opting the PTB in HS, College, Professional and International hoops, K is now bending world religions to his will. I figure NATO is next, though it wouldn't shock me if he was elected the next President of FIFA. Just because.

Is he really a four star? Scout has him ranked 11th overall. I don't like four star recruits as much as five star ones.

He's supposed to make a huge leap in the next rankings. People are saying he'll end up as the #1 PG in the class.

KevinStrickland said:
That's more like it. We're too hot right now to be dealing with anything but elite talent.

We need role players to fill our annual transfer out requirements.

Set an official visit to Duke on Aug 28th. Sounds like he wants to fast-track this.

http://duke.247sports.com/Board/59461/C ... e-38496288

"Jackson, rated as the fourth-best point guard prospect in the Class of 2016, was originally scheduled to visit Arizona at the end of this month and then take a trip to Duke in September. He texted that he will no longer visit Arizona."

(He did take an official visit to Stanford on July 1st, btw.)

I feel emotionally safe watching his YouTube videos now. Looks like he only enjoys finishing around the rim and taking 3s. Next year's title will seem secure with a Giles commitment now.

He comes off screens well. Good form and a high release point on his jump shot. I like that he keeps his head up at all times.

Remind me not to complain no matter how bad we suck this year.

2016 is going to be amazing.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom