Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Javin DeLaurier

Just watch a bunch of Kids in the Hall clips on YouTube. It'll get you close enough.

Bob and Doug McKenzie can teach you all everything you need to know about speaking Canadian.

TD, do you guys really use the word 'hork' to mean 'steal'? Because I love that and have used it for years, even if no one understands me.

TD, do you guys really use the word 'hork' to mean 'steal'? Because I love that and have used it for years, even if no one understands me.

I, too, use the word hork.

No - I can tell you in my 41 years I have never heard anyone use the word 'hork' to mean 'steal'. I have heard that term used to describe spitting "You just horked up a bunch of phlegm"...that is all.

No - I can tell you in my 41 years I have never heard anyone use the word 'hork' to mean 'steal'. I have heard that term used to describe spitting "You just horked up a bunch of phlegm"...that is all.

Hork means whatever you want it to mean. You Canadians, such free spirits!

1. v to quickly eat. 2. v to vomit or belch in a manner like that of vomiting. 3. n vomit 4. v to steal or pilfer, usually pertaining to items of little value. 5. v screw up, make dysfunctional 6. v to sell (a bastardization of *hawk*) 6. v do (can mean essentially anything)

It's hocked, you weirdo; as in 'hocked up a loogie'.

It's hocked, you weirdo; as in 'hocked up a loogie'.

Probably also where the word "hockey" comes from.

I thought he was solid all-around, but the personal foul demons showed up again.

A product of his aggressive play, I guess.

I legitimately love the guy, but man, his IQ leaves some things to be desired sometimes. His random doubleteam of that guy on the elbow (that gave his man an easy layup) was one of the puppiest things he's ever done - it was like he just got too excited when he saw the ball and couldn't help himself.

The Javin/Bolden frontcourt is just kind of hilarious in general. You have no idea what the hell you're going to get on any given play.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom