Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

so, if we don't land Duval our starting line-up will be:

Grayson Allen
Gary Trent Jr
Jordan Tucker
Javin DeLaurier
Wendell Carter Jr
our bench will be
Antonio Vrankovic
Jack White
Alex O'Connell
Jordan Goldwire
and Justin Robinson

tremendous. can't wait

I am sort of looking forward to a year where making the tournament and beating UNC once would feel like exceeding expectations.

Grayson would probably average 25 and 5 in that lineup. All five assists going to Carter, who would average 20 and 11.

rome8180 said:
I am sort of looking forward to a year where making the tournament and beating UNC once would feel like exceeding expectations.

Grayson would probably average 25 and 5 in that lineup. All five assists going to Carter, who would average 20 and 11.

Team ppg 47

He hedges really well. Never mind that Vrank does everything else better.

It's funny, but he really does hedge well. It's pretty impressive how well he hedges ball screens. It's equally as impressive that he can be so good at hedging ball screens (of all things, right?) but is pretty much garbage at everything else.

He seemed to contest shots reasonably well too, though I don't think that translated into block percentage.

His biggest problem, though, is rebounding. If he could rebound, I wouldn't care about his useless offense.

Slap the Floor said:
so, if we don't land Duval our starting line-up will be:

Grayson Allen
Gary Trent Jr
Jordan Tucker
Javin DeLaurier
Wendell Carter Jr
our bench will be
Antonio Vrankovic
Jack White
Alex O'Connell
Jordan Goldwire
and Justin Robinson

tremendous. can't wait

If we get Duval, and if my math is right, at the start of next season Grayson will have had 30 different teammates in four years at Duke.

Seems like a lot.

Slight sigh of relief after a somewhat brutal offseason. Desperately needed this one.

Per Draftexpress

Strength:

-Articulate and intelligent off the floor. Student of the game. Leaves a lot of room for optimism with his intangibles

Weaknesses:

-Hasn't made much progress with his jumper. Still looks like he's shooting bowling balls at the rim. Shoots on the way down, or from his shoulder. Stiff with his release
-Needs to improve his ability to finish with finesse around the rim. Struggles in traffic at times despite his tremendous tools
-Decision making skills leave a lot to be desired. Not the most fundamentally sound or solid passer. Looks to make the highlight reel pass instead of the simple one too often, rendering him turnover prone. Often a split-second late with his reads. Kills his dribble in traffic
-Gambly defender who takes possessions off at times -

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom