Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2017-18

No, K will talk about Brotherhood and Togetherness and "They're a really good team".

Cam Johnson basically told Pitt to stop him. It's not an NCAA rule so I have no idea what they can actually do.

Yeah, he is a college graduate. Pitt can fuck off. I hate that he's going to UNC, but I can't see how Pitt can have any control over where he goes to graduate school to play basketball.

Support for repealing one and done just became controversial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, torontoduke. Congrats on your team's victory over Team Calipari.

Canada Shocks Team USA

Canada knocked off the Americans in rather shocking fashion, 99-87, on Saturday in the semifinals to hand the USA its first loss in the event since they finished fifth in 2011.

The top recruit in the class of 2019, R.J. Barrett, had a monster day for the Canadians, posting 38 points, 13 rebounds and five assists before fouling out in the final minutes. He was clearly the best player on the floor for the entire day. Barrett’s huge day helped Canada hand the U.S. a defeat despite being without its captain, Lindell Wigginton. The Iowa State-bound guard missed his second-straight game due to a concussion.

Calipari is handling it well

Cal doesn't give a shit. He let Cameron Reddish run point because he'd rather use the US team to recruit players by letting them do whatever they want than win.

Let's review:

1) Cuts Bolden, a guy who picked Duke over UK
2) Puts every single UK player on the team
3) Lets Reddish run point
4) Loses, refuses to talk to media

I know Bolden isn't any good right now, but I really doubt that all of the bigs they took were better than Bolden.

A proud moment for Canada, no doubt. I am happy for all of those kids and the program.

deepdarkblue said:
Yo, torontoduke. Congrats on your team's victory over Team Calipari.

Canada Shocks Team USA

Canada knocked off the Americans in rather shocking fashion, 99-87, on Saturday in the semifinals to hand the USA its first loss in the event since they finished fifth in 2011.

The top recruit in the class of 2019, R.J. Barrett, had a monster day for the Canadians, posting 38 points, 13 rebounds and five assists before fouling out in the final minutes. He was clearly the best player on the floor for the entire day. Barrett’s huge day helped Canada hand the U.S. a defeat despite being without its captain, Lindell Wigginton. The Iowa State-bound guard missed his second-straight game due to a concussion.

Calipari is handling it well

MSU should always be the favorite when they have the GOAT coach by any objective measure.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

MSU should always be the favorite when they have the GOAT coach by any objective measure.

A coach whom Master Krzyzewski dominates head-to-head.

They won't be the favorite once Duke secures Bagley.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30