Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Per The Athletic today, on the Kings' offseason:

"Divac also planned to re-sign fan favorite Harry Giles, a 2017 first-round pick whose option was not picked up by the Kings last season after they were unhappy with his work ethic in the offseason, sources said."

Grayson on JJ's pod. Should be great. I've listened to a clip of it where they talk about who was more hated at Duke.

Ah, that was the “top 3-5 legend of basketball” Redick was teasing for weeks. For some reason, it never crossed my mind that it would be a coach. Figured Bird or Magic.

Hoping K agreed to allow some real questions, like on his political views and whether any lessons were learned from the failure of Zion’s team.

Haven't listened yet, but should be great.

Thanks for posting.

With as much as K pisses me off these days, I must say that was a surprisingly great listen. One of my favorite interviews with him that I think I can ever remember.

For those that did watch/listen, interested to hear what things stood out to you the most.

Haven't listened yet, but should be great.

Thanks for posting.

With as much as K pisses me off these days, I must say that was a surprisingly great listen. One of my favorite interviews with him that I think I can ever remember.

For those that did watch/listen, interested to hear what things stood out to you the most.

I've only listened to part of it because I've been busy, but I always enjoy listening to K speak. Well, almost always. He can frustrate me when he's making lame excuses for his team's loss. But in contexts like these, where he gets to philosophize and reminisce, he's the best.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom