Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Elon at Duke - Sat 8/30 6:00pm ET ESPN3

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
1283660905-_mg_7929.jpg

Elon had a 2-10 record last season, and a 10-24 record over the past three seasons.
Elon has a new coach, Rich Skrosky.
Skrosky was the offensive coordinator and QB coach at Ball State for the past three seasons.
Ball State had the 13th best passing offense (passing yards per game) and 20th best offense (yards per game) in the nation (FBS) last season.
Elon has a new conference, the Colonial Athletic Association.
Elon was picked to finish last in the CAA by coaches and media.
Elon has zero players on the preseason All-CAA team.
Elon lost at Georgia Tech 0-70 last season; Duke lost to Georgia Tech at home 14-38 last season.
In David Cutcliffe's third season at Duke (2010), he led the team to a 3-9 record; one of the wins was against #7 Elon (FCS) at home, 41-27, which was the last time the two teams met.

The entire team was at my church for a luncheon a couple of Sundays ago. You know how athletes seem bigger in person? One thing that struck me was a distinct lack of size. I asked one of the players who the biggest lineman was, and I've seen TEs bigger than him. Of course, this could translate into speed across the board that might cause us some problems.

Game Day!

Perfect game scenario? No injuries and a win. Let's Go Duke!

Friends have sent pictures. Hate I can't make it today :cry:

Is a Coastal Champions 2013 panel being added to the wall?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back