Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke @ Miami

Seems to me our program and team lost confidence in the aftermath of last year's robbery. Not even the bowl win (wonderful as it is) could undo that. Hope we will go down to Miami angry and ready to play but we have so many injuries and are still so young at so many key positions that I am not sure what to expect.

I'm not sure what to think of this team. They show grit and determination against Notre Dame, Louisville, UNC, and they lay eggs against Wake, Northwestern, Pitt, and UVA. This was always going to be a transitional season once Sirk went down a couple of weeks before the start (maybe even before that as well). It'll be disappointing that the bowl streak will be lost, but there aren't many programs that can deal with the adversity we've had to deal with this year in terms of injuries.

All I ask is that we play hard against Miami and don't get blown out, which may be asking a lot.
Goods news is I believe the future is bright for this program.

I would take Duke +15 in this matchup... I can't imagine them beating us by that much...

I will at least be glad to watch my team play in warm weather. So hoping against reason for a win!

dukeman92 said:
I would take Duke +15 in this matchup... I can't imagine them beating us by that much...
You can't even imagine it? I can easily imagine it after a couple of the stinkers Duke has played this season.

This Duke team is tough to predict, but I think Duke will lose a close one. Hopefully Cut has them fired up about last year's game, and they come out and kick ass.

I am very excited about this one. Just hope the team is motivated.

The playcalling remains Cutcliffian. Reed from 40 down 9? Why?

Typical of this season. For the program's sake, I would have liked them to make a bowl for the extra practice, but personally I'm glad this season is over. I didn't want to feel obligated to watch this shit again.

What a shitty end to the season. Kaaya completing bomb after bomb in the second half was mind numbing.

Also, AJ Surgan has got to go.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30