Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recruiting

Landed a DT with ND and Michigan offers last night. DeWayne Carter. Looks like a beast. No links because I'm on mobile and a piece of shit.

Seems like the staff pulls one of these random defensive studs out of nowhere each cycle, that we didn't even know we had a shot with.

2015 - McSwain
2016 - Hill
2017 - Rice
2018 - Carter

Credit where due to the staff for a solid response to the sky falling with this class. We took a "sleeper" DE and TE that I'm not sold on, but they've gotten some solid looking guys since.

The RB with garbage offers is one where I actually buy the "sleeper" talk. His offers-to-highlights disconnect feels similar to Breon's.

Need a couple solid OTs to finish it off, though. Sounds like we'll get this John Gelotte character, who has a just-whelming recruiting profile and a 247 headshot that looks like a middle aged farmer who people would describe as "taking after his mama", so I'm assuming he's an unathletic bitch.

Last edited:
You can't tell me this is the face you want protecting QB1 against Miami DEs.

8324529.jpg

Landed a DT with ND and Michigan offers last night. DeWayne Carter. Looks like a beast. No links because I'm on mobile and a piece of shit.

Seems like the staff pulls one of these random defensive studs out of nowhere each cycle, that we didn't even know we had a shot with.

2015 - McSwain
2016 - Hill
2017 - Rice
2018 - Carter

2015 - McSwain
2016 - Hill
2017 - Rice
2018 - Carter

Do we think he’ll redshirt when he’s freshman at Notre Dame in 2019?

2015 - McSwain
2016 - Hill
2017 - Rice
2018 - Carter

Do we think he’ll redshirt when he’s freshman at Notre Dame in 2019?

Duke is the new farm system for D1 football

Yet another decommit. This time a 4-star in-state DB who looks like he’ll go UNC instead.

I just think Cut is a b. Had no idea about the decommit.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back