Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Receivers

The Catch:

114xc8.St.156.jpg

Insane. Watching the replay, he landed on his head and the arm holding the football. Amazing that he didn't drop it (and thank Jesus he didn't).

Sweet, I have received insider information that confirms Cutcliffe will follow my advice and move Blakeney to wideout next season. I will share this private info from my source:

F4PIm.png

I was actually really confused all year why commentators kept referring to him as a TE.

That gives us Crowder, Blakeney, Nash as the top 3 next year? Completely speculative on that last spot.

I'm also assuming Holliday doesn't play next year or possibly ever again.

Topher said:
I was actually really confused all year why commentators kept referring to him as a TE.

That gives us Crowder, Blakeney, Nash as the top 3 next year? Completely speculative on that last spot.

I'm also assuming Holliday doesn't play next year or possibly ever again.

Yeah, I assume Crowder and Blakeney will start on the outside, but I wonder who will take the Varner/Scott slot role. McCaffrey has gotten decent minutes this year and been solid, but neither or he nor Nash really seem like a slot receiver. Who knows.

I wouldn't be totally shocked if Johnell Barnes pushed for that role if Nash isn't ready yet. Kid's an effing stud.

I would love for Josh Snead to take over the Scott slot role. We have a plethora of backs and Snead's speed in space could make him very dangerous in that slot/back role.

This is fantastic news!

I'm confused about his coaching position. Will he be the OC and Roper is demoted? Are they sharing OC duties? My simple mind has been confused by TOS.

I thought Roper was taking Middleton's position? is that not right?

Love this move btw.

I am probably the most excited I have been about Duke Football in my 8 years of following. Even moreso than the bowl game.

I personally worked with Coach Mo my last two years on the team and he is one of the most charismatic, well-liked people I have ever been around. Also, he's an excellent coach, recruiter, and representative of Duke University. He just gets it.

This truly is a home-run hire, and I could see Scottie becoming head coach at Duke in the next 10-15 years, once Cut retires. Anyone who has not watched his introductory press conference needs to do so immediately. Associate head coach/passing game coordinator/wide receivers coach.

Ran into Cutcliffe walking in the hospital yesterday. Nice guy.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back