Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

Run for no gain, timeout, run for no gain, timeout, run for no gain, timeout, punt, ND TD, ND 2pt, ND wins in OT. Most predictable thing ever.

So I have a question for the house.....

How far down does Duke have to fall behind Clemson before I can switch to the Bama @ LSU game and not be a "bad" Duke fan? Of course, that won't happen because Duke is probs gonna win, but I'm just curious what you guys think.

physicsfactor said:

How far down does Duke have to fall behind Clemson before I can switch to the Bama @ LSU game and not be a "bad" Duke fan? Of course, that won't happen because Duke is probs gonna win, but I'm just curious what you guys think.

more than 21

Physics, if you are anything like me, then it's better for the team if you don't watch the Duke game at all.

I seriously give ND about an 75% chance of winning this game now. 90% of TD, 90% of 2pt if they score, 90% of winning in OT if it gets there.

Rollins said:
physicsfactor said:

more than 21

That'll take about one quarter.

I'm even more pessimistic about this game than I was about FSU. Only saving grace is that Clemson's D is idiotic.

rhfarmer said:
Physics, if you are anything like me, then it's better for the team if you don't watch the Duke game at all.

It would be better for me if I didn't watch, but I can't help myself.

I guess I'll go with Rollins' suggestion although I don't think we'll get that far behind until late.

Oddsmakers were probably giving like 100-1 odds of Pitt winning when it was 20-6 Pitt. Anything less would've been stupid.

ND Coach after this game: "We've proven that we can come back in the most dire of situations against a fantastic football team. We would do the same against any SEC team, week after week. We would be undefeated in the SEC as well. We deserve to be #1 or #2."

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back