Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

University of Alabama is a conspiracy.

Please by the powers that be, can UGA find a way to win.

Rollins said:
University of Alabama is a conspiracy.

Please by the powers that be, can UGA find a way to win.

I (honestly!) think they can do it. Bama's secondary is vulnerable. Bama doesn't have SC's DE's. Murray might get some time.

BTW, Murray now has the highest efficiency rating in all of college football.

Doesn't seem like it, right?

I also think that Georgia can do it.

Even last year, I felt that Georgia would've taken it to Bama's all-world defense for at least a half if the two teams had met in the SEC title game.

Most people won't remember because the 42-10 final score obscures what could have happened but Georgia had a chance to be up 17-0 on LSU in the 2011 SEC Championship.

Trooper is awesome but I have little doubt he was doing illegal things. I know for a fact he abused the recruiting visit ticket system.

Ohio State wins, becomes 3rd Urban Meyer team in 3 tries to go undefeated or win the national championship within 2 seasons of Meyer taking over.

The reason for the win today was largely because Michigan football does not have one QB on its roster who can throw a football as well as Brandon Connette.

Duke will be better off when it's not being weighed down by the ACC.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Ohio State wins, becomes 3rd Urban Meyer team in 3 tries to go undefeated or win the national championship within 2 seasons of Meyer taking over.

The reason for the win today was largely because Michigan football does not have one QB on its roster who can throw a football as well as Brandon Connette.
Michigan lost this game because our OC - Al Borges - sucks in road games.

Devin Gardner can throw but AB's play calls in the 2nd half were ridiculous. He's taking a lot of heat from Michigan fans and justly so imo.

NC State's Tom O'Brien just got canned.

These guys really have no clue idea how unattractive of a university they are.

Jim Harbaugh, Bill Belichick, Bob Stoops, Les Miles should obvs be getting calls. Bill Cowher is probably so desperate to coach there that he'd pay for the privilege.

/packpride

bfactor said:
Jim Harbaugh, Bill Belichick, Bob Stoops, Les Miles should obvs be getting calls. Bill Cowher is probably so desperate to coach there that he'd pay for the privilege.

/packpride

LOL

One of their posters said James Franklin was 'in the bag.'

Uhh, no.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads