Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
God dammit I will cry tonight because of Marcus Lattimore. **** Gilbert Arenas is set for life and Lattimore is done.
Hope Lattimore had some kind of injury insurance...that some of the big time college stars have just in case this happens. That just sucks.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
God dammit I will cry tonight because of Marcus Lattimore. **** Gilbert Arenas is set for life and Lattimore is done.
Oh, and FWIW, I fully expect to hear about Arenas being bankrupt in the next 5 or so years. Just in case that makes you feel better...

The unofficial report fits with leg only held in place by skin and muscle, though

So IF Alabama, Oregon, Notre Dame, and Kansas State all finish undefeated, who plays for the BCS championship?

I would love to watch Alabama's D vs Oregon's O. I think Bama would destroy KState and beat Notre Dame pretty easily as well.

physicsfactor said:
So IF Alabama, Oregon, Notre Dame, and Kansas State all finish undefeated, who plays for the BCS championship?

I would love to watch Alabama's D vs Oregon's O. I think Bama would destroy KState and beat Notre Dame pretty easily as well.

Bama-Oregon.

Oregon has a tougher road the rest of the way, has dominated everyone, and would be voted number 2 by everyone.

As for the outcome -- I'd say we've already gotten a preview as to how that would go from last yr's Oregon-LSU game. Oregon would score more vs Bama's D than anyone else has, but Bama has enough weapons (Cooper and Yeldon with Mistake-free McCarron) and would get a couple of opportunistic TO's.

NOD said:
As for the outcome -- I'd say we've already gotten a preview as to how that would go from last yr's Oregon-LSU game. Oregon would score more vs Bama's D than anyone else has, but Bama has enough weapons (Cooper and Yeldon with Mistake-free McCarron) and would get a couple of opportunistic TO's.

I don't think Bama's D is as fast as LSU's was last year. If Oregon could get their little backs in space, I think they could make some big things happen against Bama. But Bama's defenders could also kill one of those little guys if they actually got ahold of one. I do think that would be the most entertaining game.

It's all academic anyway, as UGA will beat Bama in th...

HAHAHAHAHA EVEN I CAN'T TYPE THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.

NOD said:
FoolishTarHeel said:
New BCS standings are out: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs

I just cannot see how Notre Dame could be ranked above Oregon. That's ridiculous.

Who has Oregon played?

I'll hang up and listen...
Same question for Notre Dame. As I wrote above, this win over OK isn't nearly as impressive as the score. I guess the OK win for ND is better than anything Oregon has on its resume, but at least Oregon has been blowing out all the mediocre teams its been playing. But that's not a great argument, I realize.

FoolishTarHeel said:
NOD said:
FoolishTarHeel said:
New BCS standings are out: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs

I just cannot see how Notre Dame could be ranked above Oregon. That's ridiculous.

Who has Oregon played?

I'll hang up and listen...
Same question for Notre Dame. As I wrote above, this win over OK isn't nearly as impressive as the score. I guess the OK win for ND is better than anything Oregon has on its resume, but at least Oregon has been blowing out all the mediocre teams its been playing. But that's not a great argument, I realize.

What? Half of Notre Dames schedule is against ranked opponents.

Yeah, ND has 4 wins vs top 20 teams

Oregon has zero (2 wins vs 20-25)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back