Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Sounds a lot like 2016, tbh. I would be much more concerned about the Democratic Party. Not being able to defeat a historically unpopular GOP nominee, twice in a row, the second time with multiple chaotic events hitting him in the worst way possible, should force an overhaul.

this site has vote by mail guidelines from all 50 states and has postage prepaid envelope pdfs that you can print to mail your absentee ballots free of charge. Its what DOD and the State Department use to allow citizens overseas to vote. USPS's site is wasted duplicative effort at best. At worst...

IMO it's going to be impossible to properly predict this election. I'm always comfortable making a prediction based on polling or what I deem as the mood of the country but this year is different and unlike anything we've ever seen before. The mail-in voting is the biggest curveball i think we've seen when it comes to trying to accurately forecast the results of the election. It's nearly impossible to crack this code since it's never happened before. I'm sure there are models trying to do so, but I haven't seen anything which I would even consider trusting yet when it comes to taking into account how mail-in voting will change this election.

These guys are all maniacs. Read the comments. Scary.

Am I missing something with him saying the lapel pin is gone in the 2nd pic when his hand is in the way of where it would be?

Also, there were like 50 people in the room. People are fucking insane.

I mean, they're all fucking insane. I suppose a bunch could be bots, but the comments again are absurd.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom