Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Other Sports

Funding in USA baseball is drying up as well. Considering how expensive the sport can be at the youth level, it wouldn't surprise me if the sport fell down into that niche category with golf and tennis.

Great job by the MLB to make some really excellent changes that made baseball more watchable than it's been in decades after the sport was already dead.

Baseball has a great chance at overtaking esports solely because esports teams and leagues keep going bankrupt.

We’re even going to ruin hitting someone in the face. Why does everything have to be commercialized?

I admit I’ll always watch those when they come up on Tik Tok. Some of these guys withstand 3-4 slaps before collapsing unconscious, with deepened CTE.

An Olympic swimmer having a gold medal stolen like this after four years of training would probably kill the official with his bare hands immediately.

Duke is and always has been a baseball school first. That’s 2 of 3 against the #1 team.

Duke has quietly had a really good run in baseball the last 8 years or so.

I may actually watch if they ever make the College World Series.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back