Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke-forum Death Pool 2013 - bfactor leads

There has to be at least one more before the year ends. I'm thinking maybe one of the Brady Bunch or Partridge Family kids, but we haven't seen an early exit from any former Disney show child stars in a while, and I think we're past due for one of those.

rome8180 said:
Richard Adams, author of Watership Down. This and Leonard Cohen were the two most relevant deaths to me this year, even if neither was unexpected. Watership Down sold 50 million copies worldwide.
I haven't thought about Watership Down in decades. I was about 12 when I read that. The whole family read it on a summer road trip.

rhfarmer said:
rome8180 said:
Richard Adams, author of Watership Down. This and Leonard Cohen were the two most relevant deaths to me this year, even if neither was unexpected. Watership Down sold 50 million copies worldwide.
I haven't thought about Watership Down in decades. I was about 12 when I read that. The whole family read it on a summer road trip.
I didn't read it until I was about 30. It's well written and dark enough that you can enjoy it as an adult.

The Oscar memorial montage is going to take up like 15 minutes.

best4heisman said:
I'm going to be so fucking pissed if Barbara Bush makes it through the next 57 hours.

Can I add Meatloaf to your 2016 Final Countdown Death Blitz? I'd be OK with a dead Meatloaf to finish off the year. A Hulk Hogan, too. We haven't had a big name pro wrestler die in a while, aren't we about due?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back