Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NHL

Yeah, but not as much as basketball. Still licking wounds after the thrashing our National Junior Mens team took over in Russia earlier this month

Now that I'll be in the Raleigh area, I see some Canes games in my future.

One of the problems with hockey to me is that I have no idea how much skill you need to pull off something like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice post. I wish I can tell you, but I never played hockey. If any of you has ever been to a live game, the one thing you'll probably take away is the speed at which it is played.

torontoduke said:
Nice post. I wish I can tell you, but I never played hockey. If any of you has ever been to a live game, the one thing you'll probably take away is the speed at which it is played.

TRAITOR!

Yeah, the not-playing-hockey-thing strips the Canadian right off of me. I tried for many years to play basketball and football, but I sucked at those sports. Nonetheless, I have old-timers hoops twice a week. Good times.

Sidney Crosby in the 'Peg tonight...big game for the Jets.

Jets (finally) get a big road win.

SI has predicted the rosters for the next Olympics. Time for some hand-wringing around these parts. The American goalies are awesome - hot goalie will give a team a chance to win any tourney.

I hate Canada for what they did in the Olympics to us. GFY! haha

That was a classic game. Sidney will one day be put on a Canadian coin for that goal.

The Blackhawks, Penguins look good right now. I think the Rangers are the most dangerous team in the long run.

Blackhawks continue their amazing run. The Hawks' Patrick Kane (from Buffalo NY) may be this year's MVP

I still expect Pittsburgh & NY Rangers to be dangerous in the playoffs

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30