Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

International Hoops Thread

My man made it past the 1st cut, but was cut from the National team this morning. Keep chipping away.

I also count Derryck Thornton, Chase Jeter, Tony Moore and Antonio Blakeney as Canadians

Tony Moore's ghost will have to play instead of actual Tony Moore.

All I've heard about FIBA so far is how awful Tatum has been. I guarantee you there's someone else who's been just as bad but is being given a free pass. Mitchell has been shitty every time I've watched. Brown's had one good game.

I also count Derryck Thornton, Chase Jeter, Tony Moore and Antonio Blakeney as Canadians

That's all cool with me, as long as you don't cast aspersions on Antonio Lang or Kenny Blakeney.

All I've heard about FIBA so far is how awful Tatum has been. I guarantee you there's someone else who's been just as bad but is being given a free pass. Mitchell has been shitty every time I've watched. Brown's had one good game.

Khris Middleton's been pretty disappointing, too. Has one job (shooting), and yet is shooting almost as poorly as Tatum.

Need to start an International Poops Thread. Want to read about you guys' adventures in shitting while traveling.

I went to USSR in 1990 and all we had were 4x4 individual squares of what was essentially sandpaper

Not international, but I went on Project Wild before freshman year at Duke. We had to be environmentally conscious on our 9 day hike through Pisgah, so we had to swallow our toothpaste and use ferns to wipe our asses.

As an aside, I continued to swallow the toothpaste once we got back to Duke and one day when I was waiting for the bus on North campus, I vomited it up in front of 20 people, played it off like it was nothing and got on the bus.

Giant fan of the small button for small (urine) flushes and large button for dumps that you see in Europe. Very water efficient. Seeing that in some of the Duke bathrooms in the newer building, but it's flush up or down depending on the deposit.

I hate that you have to pay to use the bathroom in a lot of train stations and airports in Europe. I don't carry much cash, usually. My brother-in-law was in Belgium somewhere and they had a public bathroom outside where the walls only came halfway up your body and the rest of you was exposed. This was on the sidewalk.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom