Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

aiw said:
That Reeked

I didn't love that episode, but I didn't hate it, either. I'm kinda pissed that
they already wiped out Daenarys' whole fucking fleet
But Theon wasn't a surprise at all I'm sure
he'll get his heroic redemption moment at some point and die bravely

deepdarkblue said:
aiw said:
That Reeked

I didn't love that episode, but I didn't hate it, either. I'm kinda pissed that
they already wiped out Daenarys' whole fucking fleet
But Theon wasn't a surprise at all I'm sure
he'll get his heroic redemption moment at some point and die bravely

That should have been his moment to die bravely. He has no purpose in the show anymore other than to go down swinging trying to defend his sister.

Dany's only choice now is to lure Cersei out of KL and kill her or fly North, help fight off the WW for now, win more support and have the troops of the Vale, Reach, and South hold the seige.

I will be starting Ozark soon. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces on there!

I finished the latest season of House of Cards. Not sure why I'm still watching. That show is dumb.

I'm digging Ozark. Any of you guys watching that?
Started watching yesterday. Already four episodes in. It's not as good as the two other prestige dramas I've watched recently, but still excellent. Cool seeing Jason Bateman in such a serious role. And Laura Linney is always great.

At what point does she start using the dragons? They're basically just a scare tactic right now.

I'm a fan of work smart, not hard. I would have unleashed them from the from get go. Of course then they're would not be a show.

At what point does she start using the dragons? They're basically just a scare tactic right now.

Next episode I believe. Based on the trailers and previews, she'll intercept Jamie's army on the way back from Highgarder with the Dothraki and Drogon

Also, I had to manually do the tags for spoilers. Can we get that add-on back?

The button next to media is "insert". It has a few extra bbcodes, one of which is spoiler.

Next episode I believe. Based on the trailers and previews, she'll intercept Jamie's army on the way back from Highgarder with the Dothraki and Drogon
it'd be too easy if she went all out like that. They gotta drag(on) it out a bit

it'd be too easy if she went all out like that. They gotta drag(on) it out a bit
Bet a dragon goes down immediately to the ballista, outraging the dragon fan base. All the hopes and dreams for cool dragon shit shattered. Writers promptly fired and GRRM's heart explodes.

You can also say what your spoiler is about in the spoiler tag

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom