Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

CK, that is very logical, but all of the other reasons being tossed around are very plausible.

I actually think Kyrie is dumb, 1, above.

DurhamSon said:
Except it's being reported Kyrie was interested in leaving as early as a year ago after they won. And this isn't some revisionist bullshit; although obviously not explicit as asking to be traded, I remember reading things to the effect of talking about Kyrie's desire to lead a team and not just be a sidekick months ago. Why is that so hard to believe? As if Thompson and JR getting a few extra million per year even enters into his calculus, LOL

I think it enters his calculus because he knows LeBron is out the door after this season anyway, so he could easily lead Cleveland starting in 11 months without being traded. But Cleveland's hamstrung even when James takes his 33 mil off the books.

Will make sure the Cavs don't win another title in his lifetime. Adds to his legacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeBron hates Dan Gilbert so much that he's willing to sacrifice one of the few remaining years of his prime to sabotage the Cavs' rebuilding effort. GOAT of pettiness.

Such a scumbag; it's going to be hard to root for LeBron with this piece of shit on the team. Not that they have a chance in hell of pulling off any upsets if he's their starting PG. What will be most interesting is seeing how many games Boston closes the gap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk of the Warriors targeting Paul George in 2018 free agency. Obviously fantasy land imo but just for fun.

Steph
Klay
George
Durant
Draymond

Lmao.

I actually think Deandre Jordan is more likely to join the Dubs next offseason than anyone else.

Deandre Jordan, who I really like, would wreck the Dubs. He would have to come off the bench. He's a terrible fit for them.

He's just a way better version of Javelle McGee. Someone to protect the rim, pull down rebounds, and throw lobs to. Sounds perfect to me.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom