Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Food and Alcohol

Ordered some wine from California that they tried to deliver on Wed and Thursday of last week. We weren't home. They only left a delivery notice after the Thursday delivery, so I'm already behind. I went on the website to change the date/place/hold in warehouse/whatever and it wouldn't work, said try again later. I called and spent 45 minutes trying to talk to a person who said that he took care of it and they would deliver it next Wed (2 days from now). I got a confirmatory phone call the next morning at 5:50am! I'm apparently getting another package from fedex this week, so I just checked on the wine again and it said, no more deliveries, if you don't pick it up in 2 business days, it's going back. We had gotten zero notification about this, I just happened to check. So, I call and the woman just repeats over and over again that they tried to deliver Wed, Thurs, Fri and that if I don't pick it up in 2 days, they will send it back. I tell her about my call changing the date and the confirmatory 5:50am call. She's not listening. I get frustrated and she hangs up on me.

I call back and the same thing happens. We tried to deliver Wed, Thurs, Fri and no one was there. I say I moved the delivery to this Wed. They say they can't send it out a 4th time. I say the 3rd time should never have happened because I put a hold on it and you confirmed it. They essentially tell me to fuck off, get to the warehouse tomorrow or it's gone. I tell them that they are awful and the experience has been awful, but that I will do my best to pick it up tomorrow coming home from work. This place is 20 minutes from work and 40 minutes from home. She ends the phone call by telling me it has to be my wife that gets it because her name is on it. I said if they delivered it to my house they could deliver it to a stranger that's over 21 that answers the door, but I can't pick it up with my DL with my address on it?

I hate dealing with these customer service assholes. 95% of the time they are extremely unhelpful. I feel bad for them though, because it isn't their fault. They are the sacrificial lambs that get yelled at. The company is indispensable, so they don't give a shit.
Get a private mailbox at a local packaging store if you plan to receive wine.
It sounds like you're getting criminals and victims mixed up. Just another reason our nation will soon crash.
This whole experience sounds borrible.

Ordered some wine from California that they tried to deliver on Wed and Thursday of last week. We weren't home. They only left a delivery notice after the Thursday delivery, so I'm already behind. I went on the website to change the date/place/hold in warehouse/whatever and it wouldn't work, said try again later. I called and spent 45 minutes trying to talk to a person who said that he took care of it and they would deliver it next Wed (2 days from now). I got a confirmatory phone call the next morning at 5:50am! I'm apparently getting another package from fedex this week, so I just checked on the wine again and it said, no more deliveries, if you don't pick it up in 2 business days, it's going back. We had gotten zero notification about this, I just happened to check. So, I call and the woman just repeats over and over again that they tried to deliver Wed, Thurs, Fri and that if I don't pick it up in 2 days, they will send it back. I tell her about my call changing the date and the confirmatory 5:50am call. She's not listening. I get frustrated and she hangs up on me.

I call back and the same thing happens. We tried to deliver Wed, Thurs, Fri and no one was there. I say I moved the delivery to this Wed. They say they can't send it out a 4th time. I say the 3rd time should never have happened because I put a hold on it and you confirmed it. They essentially tell me to fuck off, get to the warehouse tomorrow or it's gone. I tell them that they are awful and the experience has been awful, but that I will do my best to pick it up tomorrow coming home from work. This place is 20 minutes from work and 40 minutes from home. She ends the phone call by telling me it has to be my wife that gets it because her name is on it. I said if they delivered it to my house they could deliver it to a stranger that's over 21 that answers the door, but I can't pick it up with my DL with my address on it?

I hate dealing with these customer service assholes. 95% of the time they are extremely unhelpful. I feel bad for them though, because it isn't their fault. They are the sacrificial lambs that get yelled at. The company is indispensable, so they don't give a shit.
Yeah, I used to deliver it to work before we moved and it just slipped our minds this time. Plus, my wife stayed home for years and just got a job a few weeks ago and we didn't even think about it

Yeah, I used to deliver it to work before we moved and it just slipped our minds this time. Plus, my wife stayed home for years and just got a job a few weeks ago and we didn't even think about it
More evidence that women belong in the home

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30