Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

As long as it's illegal to abort the unwanted kid you had because they wouldn't allow their 3rd party insurer to cover your IUD and your cheap condom broke, I see no issues with it.

aiw said:
As long as it's illegal to abort the unwanted kid you had because they wouldn't allow their 3rd party insurer to cover your IUD and your cheap condom broke, I see no issues with it.

Yes, the unwanted kid who arrives in a world where the artifact stealing evangelicals are doing everything in their power to do away with any sort of social assistance for unwanted kids. All praise to Jeebus.

The guy in the undershirt looks like he's about to rip his dick out.

That statue was outside the courthouse. Generic statue of Confederate soldier put up in 1924. Glad it's gone, but wish it was removed by Bill Bell. Unfortunately, last year, the NCGA passed a law saying that all statues removed from state/government property had to be approved by them (or some committee of theirs).

Yeah, I'd like to see all of those guy but man those people hitting and kicking it look idiotic lol. Dude in blue nearly blew his knee out.

I wholeheartedly support the reasoning. I don't like taking things into their own hands like that, though. Not going to help the current environment of things one bit.

One thing I've been wondering about all the Confederate monument brouhaha: Isn't a bit ironic Trump and his supporters' passion for this when they're supposedly all about winning/winners?

I wholeheartedly support the reasoning. I don't like taking things into their own hands like that, though. Not going to help the current environment of things one bit.

One thing I've been wondering about all the Confederate monument brouhaha: Isn't a bit ironic Trump and his supporters' passion for this when they're supposedly all about winning/winners?

Yeah, while I appreciate the sentiment, I'm not a fan of the method employed. They risk lowering themselves to the level of those they oppose.
But at least they didn't drive over any people.

Yeah, I'd like to see all of those guy but man those people hitting and kicking it look idiotic lol. Dude in blue nearly blew his knee out.
yeah, I didn't quite get the kicking of solid metallic objects.

That thing looked like it was made of aluminum the way the head smushed and the legs buckled so easily. Certainly wasn't solid.

In fact, they were mass-produced, cheap, pieces of shit I am learning on the internet today.

I've never been a repressed minority, so if people are outraged and want to tear confederate statues down, I'm not going to argue about their methods.

The
I've never been a repressed minority, so if people are outraged and want to tear confederate statues down, I'm not going to argue about their methods.

They've begun arresting people now.

lead_960.jpg

While I understand that this is the woman who climbed the ladder and threw the tow strap around the statue, the optics are once again a bit off. There were maybe six black people in the videos I saw, and probably a hundred whites. Maybe you should have rounded up a few white folks for your photo session?

Yeah I agree. I saw the video. It was mostly white people that were kicking and spitting on the statue.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom