Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eternal Feats of Strength Thread

Re: 2012 Fitness Thread

Don't think I'll be spending too much time in this thread...

In the summer I usually eat pretty bad, but once school starts back I get right back into heating healthy. For breakfast I'll have cheerios, eggs with wheat toast or a combination of fruits with milk, orange juice or coffee which I have Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays when I have to stay away first period. For lunch I will either have peanut butter and jelly on wheat, tuna on wheat or a salad with a water. When I come home I slice up an apple, have some yogurt or have some strawberries or blueberries for a snack. The hardest part about dinner is making sure to not over stuff. So for dinner during the week nights I'll either have pasta, a grilled chicken wrap or sub on wheat.

I also got back to doing my running of 2 miles a day and 70 push-ups a day. I will resume going back to the gym to lift weights first week of November.

TheRagingCHS said:
In the summer I usually eat pretty bad, but once school starts back I get right back into heating healthy. For breakfast I'll have cheerios, eggs with wheat toast or a combination of fruits with milk, orange juice or coffee which I have Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays when I have to stay away first period. For lunch I will either have peanut butter and jelly on wheat, tuna on wheat or a salad with a water. When I come home I slice up an apple, have some yogurt or have some strawberries or blueberries for a snack. The hardest part about dinner is making sure to not over stuff. So for dinner during the week nights I'll either have pasta, a grilled chicken wrap or sub on wheat.

I also got back to doing my running of 2 miles a day and 70 push-ups a day. I will resume going back to the gym to lift weights first week of November.

I had a tri-tip with hen-of-the-woods mushrooms on a potato puree with a bone marrow sauce for lunch today.

It's eery how similar our habits are...

You love that marrow, NOD

aiw said:

I didn't even know that was in the sauce until the chef told me afterwards. My immediate reaction was "so that's why I want to bathe in it..."

NOD said:
aiw said:

I didn't even know that was in the sauce until the chef told me afterwards. My immediate reaction was "so that's why I want to bathe in it..."

Not often I eat at a place for lunch during the week that has a "chef". Your week off?

aiw said:
NOD said:
aiw said:

Not often I eat at a place for lunch during the week that has a "chef". Your week off?

Nah. It's a recently opened restaurant from the former head chef at Emeril's Delmonico. It's literally a few hundred yards from my house. I can generally finish rounds, eat lunch there in under 30 minutes, drop by my house to walk the dogs, and be back at the hospital by 1:30.

TheRagingCHS said:

Why are you waiting to get back to the gym.

2 miles and 70 push ups isn't really going to help you when you're 18.

Go to the gym, pump some iron, and slam protein shakes 7 days a week.

Rollins said:
TheRagingCHS said:

Fuck that, just start doing 'roids, like now

CHS roid raging on a forum is more than I'm bargaining for.

Rollins said:
TheRagingCHS said:

I am taking a month off from the gym so I can slim down a bit. I was getting too muscular for my liking. I still lift weights at home but I dropped 10-15lbs off of everything and am not going up.

At the risk of not commenting about the entertaining interaction going on here with CHS...

We just bought bikes and have been riding them as a family (or just me) for 10-12 miles at least 5 days a week. Has been fun. Hoping this can help me become less overweight than I am now! lol

FoolishTarHeel said:
At the risk of not commenting about the entertaining interaction going on here with CHS...

We just bought bikes and have been riding them as a family (or just me) for 10-12 miles at least 5 days a week. Has been fun. Hoping this can help me become less overweight than I am now! lol

Riding bikes in this town is pretty much a death sentence, between the quality of its roads and the proficiency of its drivers.

I will not be running tonight because I am about to fall asleep and want to get high. I'll run 3 tomorrow.

FoolishTarHeel said:

Yep, CHS coming on pretty strong here. This is quite amusing. Do go on...

thewiseben said:
I'll be starting Crossfit and jiu jitsu in November...

I had to drop crossfit real quick...there were like 35 people at every WOD. I think I would have really enjoyed it had there only been like 10-15 people in the classes.

I never stick to a work out plan. High school and college I had no problem working out regularly while single. Shortly into every relationship I'd quit, because the goal had been achieved. Now I am single and idgaf about bulking up. I just want to maintain somewhat slim.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom