Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kansas at Duke - Sat 9/13 3:30pm ET ESPN3

Anybody recall what our last bad-weather game was? I wanna say it was the shootout vs. Pitt?

Line has moved to Duke -10.5.

Incredible. A full TD in KU's direction since it opened. Has to feel terrible for the Duke players to know they will lose.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Line has moved to Duke -10.5.

Incredible. A full TD in KU's direction since it opened. Has to feel terrible for the Duke players to know they will lose.

lol

Would love to learn more about all the money that came down on Kansas this week. Did a pack of high rollers just come back from 2 years in the Himalayas?

“I said, ‘OK, I have no problem with that,’ ” Cutcliffe said of Wilson going for the record. “But I’m not going to take timeouts, I’m not going to stop the clock to do this.”

After allowing two first downs, the defense forced a stop on fourth-and-2 at the Duke 43. The offense trotted back out, and Cutcliffe told Wilson that, if he managed to break free, he needed to just go down.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/09/13/ ... mmers.html

When will he realize a national title is at stake?

Great to watch Wilson's performance today. i realized once I got home that I was there when Robert Baldwin set the previous record. I feel old.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
“I said, ‘OK, I have no problem with that,’ ” Cutcliffe said of Wilson going for the record. “But I’m not going to take timeouts, I’m not going to stop the clock to do this.”

After allowing two first downs, the defense forced a stop on fourth-and-2 at the Duke 43. The offense trotted back out, and Cutcliffe told Wilson that, if he managed to break free, he needed to just go down.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/09/13/ ... mmers.html

When will he realize a national title is at stake?

Quite possibly the most decent man in football.

We could be the lamb killers of the east (Baylor) if he had no soul.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom