Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke alumni

aiw

Legend
We can probably have one of these now

Connor Vernon cut by the Bengals today.

No idea what Thad has done in the Panthers game tonight.

What's the deal with Renfree? I haven't watched Hard Knocks yet and don't know if he is being featured at all, but I know they traded for TJ Yates in the offseason. Is it a battle between the two for the backup role? Would Renfree get cut if he loses or become third string?

Thompson makes final 53, Anunike to IR after elbow injury in last preseason game.

Vinnie Rey, Cooper Helfet, Patrick Bailey appear to be safe at Cincy, Seattle, and Tennessee respectively.

Refreshing to look for word on Cockrell and Renfree. It's supposedly between Yates and Renfree for the backup or practice squad.

Looks like Cockrell made the Bills' roster :)

EDIT: So do Bailey and Renfree (and Rey, no surprise there). Nothing yet about Seahawks' roster cuts.

This explains so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't watch PAT attempts. Is there a therapist for that?

I won't even need to use a waiver claim to pick up J. Thompson in fantasy football, but he will be my happiest pick-up ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke's 4th string RB turned LB last year is an NFL caliber RB apparently.

Topher said:
Duke's 4th string RB turned LB last year is an NFL caliber RB apparently.

Duke's 4th string RB turned LB last year was now Thursday Night Football's most productive fantasy RB tonight.

They have a little Thunder and Lightning thing going with Thompson and Hillman. I guess the negative is that they could just replace JT with Ball when healthy and stick with this same approach. But Ball kind of sucked (and it's hard to suck at running the ball for Denver when teams have to pay so much attention to their passing game), so maybe he doesn't get that job back so quickly.

As a Ball owner who has kept track of all his performances this season, I don't think he's going to get any carries when he comes back. He sucked so badly when anyone off the street could gain 3 ypc falling across the line of scrimmage Denver. I hope they stick with Hillman and Thompson so I can just drop Ball and never think about him again.

Ball is this year's Ryan Mathews.......although you could make a case that Mathews is also this year's Ryan Mathews.

Jeremy Cash to Jets practice squad
Max McCaffrey to Packers practice squad

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member