Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recruiting

I don't care what the stars say, I have complete faith in Cutcliffe and his staff's ability to coach these guys up.

Seems Cutcliffe was impolitic, but correct about GT.

Not good. This hurts Duke's chances to keep winning ACC championships and getting into the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cut keeps landing these big time TEs, apparently unaware that the nation's best TE prospect is already attending the University.

DrKlahn said:
Cut keeps landing these big time TEs, apparently unaware that the nation's best TE prospect is already attending the University.
Semi really needs to figure that one out.

I was just reading the Scout article on our QB commit, Quentin Harris:

Harris, who is committed to Duke, completed 159 of 295 for 1,642 yards, 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions as a senior. He also rushed 90 times for 442 yards and three touchdowns.

Sounds like the perfect replacement for Boone.

Sweet. Threw as many interceptions as touchdowns. Can't wait.

Harris won't really see the field behind Pierre so we may have dodged a bullet

Thanks, Boone. This was the only thing I was worried about when he looked so bad. Didn't really care about winning 9 games instead of 11. He just had to look so terrible that he cost us elite recruits.

He couldn't throw the ball to Reeves every once in a while? Somehow our TEs looked completely nonexistent in our offense this year without Deaver

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back