Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wait til next year

Re: 4-0. Let the real games begin

SeanMay starts the game threads until we lose. Then, he gets banned.

aiw said:
Zack, can you bane aiw from moderating? He doesn't even get the moderator terms right.

DukeNukem05 said:
aiw said:
Zack, can you bane aiw from moderating? He doesn't even get the moderator terms right.
I can, but I won't. But now that aiw knows you want him out, I wouldn't be surprised if he permabanes you.

He hasn't figured out he's kept around for his Duke tickets, yet.

Re: Yuck

If you bring any kind of bad juju to Duke football I will bane so quick

Re: Oh. Bowling again. Ho-hum.

Can we finally win one of these things?

This looks teed up perfectly. Even I am optimistic. Indiana has no talent advantage (unlike most Power 5 teams) and they are only here because they beat the rotting husks of Maryland and Purdue to end the year.

The only problem is that they score a ton of points and they throw a lot, which we don't do well with. I mean, they almost beat Ohio State and they should've beaten Michigan so it's not like they can be that bad.

I think we'd probably best off if it was a cold/bad weather day and the game was decided at the line of scrimmage. But I'm more optimistic than I was vs. Arizona State or Texas A&M.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
The only problem is that they score a ton of points and they throw a lot, which we don't do well with. I mean, they almost beat Ohio State and they should've beaten Michigan so it's not like they can be that bad.

I think we'd probably best off if it was a cold/bad weather day and the game was decided at the line of scrimmage. But I'm more optimistic than I was vs. Arizona State or Texas A&M.
Actually, they don't throw all that much. They're a run first team that's had to throw when they end up trailing in games.

They run the ball 56% of plays, 36th highest in the nation.

They will run or pass at will vs the shit defense Duke puts on the field.

Re: 5-1!!!!!

Yep. DaTrain did say that. Intimated that he was connected to some network of football super-geniuses through Maryland prep schools and knowing a guy on Stanford's staff. I really can't stand the little poser. Here is the quote thanks to google: "Sep 5, 2011 – DaTrain wrote: I know for a fact there is an NFL coordinator who will take the job in ... He has a "shadow staff" literally waiting for the green light."

joelgro did some solid follow-up with, "I may or may not be on the Shadow Staff. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."

Was scrolling through some old football threads I’d never looked at before and stumbled across this gem. DaTrain really pushed the “Greg Roman desperately wants the Duke job” thing for over a decade? I had no idea it went back that far. Also LOL @ the “shadow staff” comment. One of the funniest things I’ve read.

Re: STILL BOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We used to accidentally urinate on opposing players on who were making their way to the field when utilizing the visitor-side troughs. They were already weary after walking from the Washington Duke fertilizer shed that we converted to a locker room.

Holy hell was Wade ever a dump pre-renovation. I’ve heard many horror stories about the bathrooms.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back