Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

My best friend was one of the support staff members let go by the new coaching staff at Nebraska. They had helped put together their best recruiting class since Callahan left. Naturally, they canned him and anyone associated with Bo Pelini anyway.

I know there are changes with coaching changes and that is to expected. Still, I would hope you would give the support staff respect even if you were moving in a new direction. But given how it ended and the fact they treated my best friend like shit, I hope that Mike Riley and his staff fail in spectacular fashion.

Something to cheer about during halftime while down 10 to Illinois

Last edited by a moderator:
Alabama scored 17 points against Ole Miss, TCU has 42 points against Ole Miss in less than 33 minutes. TCU is just laying the hammer down on Ole Miss.

To think, Baylor scored 61 against this same TCU defense that is currently blanking Ole Miss. One of those two should've been in over Ohio State, the Big 10 sucked.

UNC hires Chizik for DC. Good positive steps to clean up the program there.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...recruiting-rules-gene-chizik-according-report

CK86 said:
Alabama scored 17 points against Ole Miss, TCU has 42 points against Ole Miss in less than 33 minutes. TCU is just laying the hammer down on Ole Miss.

To think, Baylor scored 61 against this same TCU defense that is currently blanking Ole Miss. One of those two should've been in over Ohio State, the Big 10 sucked.
And then Baylor promptly gacks one up against the 3rd-place Big Ten team.

Seminoles are dumbasses for not faking injuries before every defensive play. Maybe Saban will be smart enough to do this.

Whatever pushed Winston down on that fumble also pushed down the back judge.

FSU to open 2nd half: fumble, TD, fumble, fumble, INT, fumble
Oregon? Not much better: TD, TD, TD, TD, TD

UNC got Nebraska's secondary coach Charlton Warren. He's a terrific recruiter and seemed to be a good secondary coach too.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back