Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

Georgia's starting quarterback will be Greyson Lambert, who failed to firmly grab the starting job at UVA. UVA has won 5 conference games in the last 3 years. Offensively, UVA has ranked 81, 97 and 98 in those three years.

As a secondary Georgia fan, this news scares the hell out of me. Granted, UVA did not have a stable of RBs that they could just hand the ball off to and have them gain 4-5 yards, but it's not a good sign that Lambert is being trusted to lead what should be an SEC East contender this year. Hopefully he can just minimize mistakes and let Chubb do his thing.

Either Stanford sucks really bad or Northwestern is not the pushover I thought they would be for Duke.

physicsfactor said:
Either Stanford sucks really bad or Northwestern is not the pushover I thought they would be for Duke.

It's a mixture of both. Northwestern is decent, but Stanford's coach is a complete imbecile. He's a certified CORCH. Shaw from Stanford and Golden from Miami are the two biggest head corches in all of college football. Fedora from UNC is a huge corch too but he's not on their level.

physicsfactor said:
Anyone heard from CK86 after the end of that Nebraska game?

:lol:

I said from the beginning I was uninspired with the initial hiring. After they hired the shitty OSU defensive coordinator I said I was pessimistic about the hire. Today did nothing to change that. Torched by the backup QB after Taysom Hill went wild in the first half. Just a pathetic performance but not surprising to me.

I've had to listen all summer about Nebraska now having a "real coach" and an "adult in charge" while completely disregarding his track record. It's been nauseating. Today was hilarious and not at all unexpected to me. Thought they'd go 7-5 or 6-6 while most around here were saying 11-1 or 10-2.

Who said what? When does anyone talk about Nebraksa around here?

Ezekiel Elliott has 8 carries for 234 in the second half

Nebraska is 2-3 for the first time since the 1950s. Also of note, hadn't lost to Illinois since prohibition. There's a new chancellor coming in next year who may be responsible for finding a new AD and head coach after next season because things are getting ugly.

Looks like Arkansas is back to being the best team in the country. They had me worried for a while the last three weeks.

Nebraska is now 2-4 for the first time since 1959. I'm so glad they fired the previous coach who won 70% of his games for a coach that's won 53%.

Topher said:
Pelini fired with a 67-27 record at Nebraska.

He may have left the fan base wanting but it's as if those Callahan years were completely forgotten. Nebraska isn't a program that should expect excellence. They don't have a desirable location, don't have a mine of recruits to pick from, and now have to compete with Florida and Michigan for the top coaching talent on the market.

Classic move for the sake of making a move. They'll net a lateral coach at best.

Sarkisian drunk during games, team meetings. Placed on indefinite leave of absence.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back