Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2015-2016 Discussion

It's fun having a good football team. Kicked the shit out of NCCU and got some backups some playing time too. Good times.

Now it's up to -3 spread. The mystique of Thomas Sirk is growing. :D

If you guys want to talk about Duke football, I encourage y'all to go over to BDL today. I know we don't do much here but it's a decent crowd over there.

There's nothing that I love more than a football Saturday in the south. Beers, good food, and sundresses all around. IT'S FUCKING GAMEDAY!

Let's go Duke! Beat the cats!

It's weird that Duke has been good enough the last couple of years that I'm nervous on game days. I used to go into every football Saturday not really invested but wondering how badly Duke would lose.

Duke by at least 4.5 everywhere, 5 at some places. Getting pretty close to what the Tulane line was at kickoff. Tulane, one or the worst teams in FBS, at home, is almost as good as a ranked team on the road. Parity.

Guess I can be done with taking college football seriously this season. Does Duke have a QB coming in next season?

physicsfactor said:
Guess I can be done with taking college football seriously this season. Does Duke have a QB coming in next season?

pray that daniel jones is good enough to beat out Sirk (or that Sirk pulls the rabbit out of his ass).

Jones is going to be 'the guy'

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30