Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

Most important Duke game of the season tonight. If Pitt wins, Duke can still win the coastal despite their loss in Chapel Hill. If UNC wins, Duke's game next weekend might be the Gameday game. Of course, all of this will be moot by Saturday night, but for now the possibilities abound.

Jemele Hill of ESPN and Plaxico Burress going on epic twitter meltdowns after Michigan State loses to Nebraska in officiating blunder.

It really was. Those refs were terrible in a game earlier this season when Nebraska played Wisconsin. I really wasn't surprised they'd manage to fuck up if given the opportunity. They were as bad yesterday as they were in the earlier game. I really don't know how they can't find better referees.

CK86 said:
It really was. Those refs were terrible in a game earlier this season when Nebraska played Wisconsin. I really wasn't surprised they'd manage to fuck up if given the opportunity. They were as bad yesterday as they were in the earlier game. I really don't know how they can't find better referees.

They weren't allowed to review it though, right?

ZackM said:
CK86 said:

Aren't all scoring plays automatically reviewed in college?

dkst0426 said:
ZackM said:
CK86 said:

Aren't all scoring plays automatically reviewed in college?

They can't review whether he was forced out or not. If they wanted to just check IF he went out, they can review it. Since they ruled he was forced out before the review, they can't change it.

And trust me, I'm the last person that wants to be defending Michigan State.

Are there any good games this week? I had hoped Arkansas @ TCU would be a good game, but after last week I expect TCU to blow them out. Looks like the best matchups are BYU @ Utah and Texas Tech @ AZ St. Yuck. No ranked teams are playing anyone good. Maybe VA Tech can be decent for a weekend vs an overrated Tennessee team.

ECU with all of the dump offs and screens you would expect.

Decent slate of games this week.

Thursday 7:30pm
6 Houston -7.5 at Cincinnati

Saturday 12:00pm
2 Florida State -1.5 at 10 Louisville
25 Miami -3.5 at Appalachian State

Saturday 3:30pm
1 Alabama -11 at 19 Ole Miss
22 Oregon at Nebraska -3

Saturday 7:00pm
17 Texas A&M at Auburn -3.5

Saturday 7:30pm