Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

LOL. I just ignored it because I was too lazy to look at the previous page even though I had already seen it.

I've never liked Alabama but I'm in awe of Saban's greatness. I'm at the point where I hope they keep winning and if they were to actually lose again it was only in the national championship game. I want to see how many he can win and if they lose that it truly is the other team's national championship that they won for beating Bama.

Fuck Saban. I want Michigan to be great with Harbaugh. SEC country hates Harbaugh so much and that makes me happy.

ZackM said:
Fuck Saban. I want Michigan to be great with Harbaugh. SEC country hates Harbaugh so much and that makes me happy.

I'm supposed to hate Harbaugh as an alum of Nebraska but I can't. He wins, pisses off SEC people and his appearances on the Dan LeBatard show were some of the funniest unintentional interviews I've ever heard. So yeah when Nebraska doesn't win the Big 10, I'd prefer Michigan especially over OSU and Wisconsin - fuck both of them.

College Gameday comes to Kalamazoo and it's fucking snowing. On November 19th. The whole country now thinks I live in Alaska. Thanks, Trump.

Did not expect Nebraska to be 9-2 at this point. An 11 win season is still an outside possibility. Haven't played anyone good aside from Wisconsin and Ohio State so it's probably a fluke but it's nice to win the games you should.

Looks like he will make it til season officially over.

Congrats to the WMU Zach's for their perfect season.

Also, all of these conference championship games snuck up on me.

Wow, look at what sport has shit its pants again. Why couldn't Bilas have been a football guy?

Wake Forest radio announcer Tommy Elrod caught leaking gameplan info to opponents. Was previously on the prior coaching staff and not retained. Went into broadcasting and then inexplicably started leaking gameplan information to other teams. I find this incredible.

More scandal: new reports say that opposing teams obtained Duke's entire offensive playbook by watching one Duke game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back