Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quarterbacks

Renfree is starting tomorrow, in case there was any doubt about that. (confirmed by a DLineman last night). Gotta wish him the best of luck and hope we have a game plan that he can execute and lead us to victory. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

dukedavidson13 said:
Renfree is starting tomorrow, in case there was any doubt about that. (confirmed by a DLineman last night). Gotta wish him the best of luck and hope we have a game plan that he can execute and lead us to victory. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Not surprised by that at all. I could see Cut bringing in Boone for a couple of series each half though, just for a change of pace.

Or at the end of the game to run the Victory formation!

An entire week of practicing in front of NFL front office personnel.

Thad Lewis is taking 1st team snaps this week for the Browns

Boone did everything well. Accurate, moved in the pocket, ran for yards, didn't throw any 50/50 balls.

Connette package works? Connette gone.

He was Mike Tolbert who threw the ball last year.

July 22, 2010
Elite 11: Driskel is best of the best
https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/c ... ID=1105423

After watching Driskel, from Oviedo (Fla.) Hagerty, for four straight days working out in drills and 7-on-7 competition the comparison to Aikman and Manning at the same stage is not at all a stretch.

Driskel makes all the throws, has an incredibly strong arm and impressive delivery and is deceptively athletic as well, a perfect fit for the Gators who have the offensive minds on their coaching staff to make Driskel an even bigger star.

"He's a much better athlete than people give him credit for," Elite 11 coach Matt James said. "He's so smooth in his drops and his arm is strong. He has the best opportunity to play right away. He's got the best chance of winning a national championship. Jeff is 1A and everybody else is fighting for second.

Name me a bigger 5 star QB bust than Jeff Driskel.
hot - Replies: 85 - Views: 5344 - Started By: Cuthbert +4 from 6 users
Cuthbert 11021 posts Sep 8, 2013

http://247sports.com/Board/30/Contents/ ... --22259824

I wouldn't let that kid hold a clipboard for fear he'd hand it to opposing players. Please name me a former 5 star QB that is worse in their junior year.

XLee was more competent, picked up 1000 times more white women, and didn't look like a poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome, either, so try again.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back