Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College football (non-Duke)

*stealing an idea from the bball board*

Buy or Sell Notre Dame at #7? Anyone who watched that Michigan/Notre Dame game and came away thinking either of those two were a top 10 team should be sent to the asylum. Sell.

Zack D-F said:
*stealing an idea from the bball board*

Buy or Sell Notre Dame at #7? Anyone who watched that Michigan/Notre Dame game and came away thinking either of those two were a top 10 team should be sent to the asylum. Sell.

BUY!

-Miami

Buy on Notre Dame. The top 25 is full of flawed teams, just like every year. Seems like there are really only two or three really good teams this year, now that LSU sucks.

Maybe he can shove them in a closet to teach them a lesson

SI writer offers apology to N.C. State fans

Sports Illustrated's Andy Staples posted the video of the day with his apology to N.C. State fans for insulting the crowd noise at Carter-Finley Stadium before the Wolfpack's 17-16 win over Florida State last Saturday.

Staple had a little fun with the Wolfpack faithful, which is known to be difficult on both rival fan bases and the media.

"I understand that some of you may take my college transcripts and post them on the Internet because I know some of you are very good at that," Staples joked in Tuesday's video. "But please, accept my apology."

Here's what Staples wrote last Tuesday, in his power rankings column, to prompt the apology:

"To prepare for the raucous crowd at Carter-Finley Stadium — I couldn't type those words with a straight face — FSU has saved the expense of speakers to pipe in crowd noise. The quarterbacks will just whisper. That's efficiency."

- Joe Giglio

The announcer in the UNC/Miami game just went "YEAAAHHH!" when the converted the 2 point conversion.

"Oh sweet, he gave it to him!!! Yeah!!!!!!!"

Nine penalties on UNC and 4 drops by the Hurricanes in the first half. 15-7 UNC, 2:32 left, Miami at midfield

INT UNC. DB looked for the ball on a long pass. Novel concept.

Bryn Renner wears a glove on his off hand.

Denard Robinson has over 10,000 total yards over his career.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back