Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wait til next year

Re: 5-2!!!!!

Topher said:
Therefore, I took it upon myself to schedule a date with my wife tomorrow night. At 7:00. Dinner and a movie so I can't watch any of the game and jinx us.

Thank God. Don't need you jinxing the team anymore!

Re: 5-2!!!!!

I'm pretty much the bane of Duke football

Re: BOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna have such a post win hangover next week. But I don't think anyone in the world gives a fuck

HuK34.png

puQjz.png

Hell yeah!!!! We should have taken the goal posts down. No one went near them. I did hear one kid say he had sex with the victory bell though.

My access to TDD is banned again. Sad face. Not. Here is my message:

This board has been the most visited board for Duke football. Jacmac has made fun of my team quite a few times. DaTrain said that cutcliffe would never win another game at Duke. AgDevil is a worshiped moderator yet het wants Mike London to coach Duke. Southfloridadevil has criticized every move that Cutcliffe made, yet Duke is 6-2.

I just want to say that as a Duke fan, that game was awesome. I am sorry that you gang of negativity did not get the chance to enjoy the win that my team just accomplished.

This guy represents all of UNC:

Last edited by a moderator:

Compares UNC to Alabama and the 49ers (of SAN FRANCISCO)

Compares UNC to Ohio State. Fedora is in the same situation as Urban Meyer

He truly is the self-proclaimed sports genius

NC State wins today against mediocre competition because they have a good coach, unlike UNC. Missed short FG had nothing to do with it.

Complains about Hightower's fumble that led to the go ahead TD

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
This guy represents all of UNC:

Last edited by a moderator:

He's gotten a lot angrier in the past 8 months.

bfactor said:

I'm seriously walking around extra carefully and trying to stay focused so I don't somehow wake up and realize this is some weird, illogical dream. No way this actually happened tonight.

We've won as many games this season as Roof did in his entire head coaching career here.

Damn that was sweet. The "Fire Cut" crowd has to feel a little sheepish or just dumb as dirt. F'em. I can't imagine a better win.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back