Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The ACC

So tonight I think we want to see Wake Forest be very competitive with Clemson but not send Clemson into Duke coming off a loss.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
So tonight I think we want to see Wake Forest be very competitive with Clemson but not send Clemson into Duke coming off a loss.
A test might wake them up and tell them they shouldn't overlook Duke. A blowout over inflates their confidence.

Gotta love how Wake went for a crowd "blackout" tonight, but so many Clemson fans showed it up it just looks like Halloween.

I wonder if Wade could possibly sell out again next week if we keep it somewhat competitive Saturday. Probably definitely not, but there will be like 5-10k Clemson fans alone.

UNC gonna finally beat NCSU today? I think so, for some reason, but really want to see the meltdown if UNC goes 0-for NC.

bfactor said:
UNC gonna finally beat NCSU today? I think so, for some reason, but really want to see the meltdown if UNC goes 0-for NC.

This would have been a great year for UNC to go 12-0.

Watching this NCSU/UNC game, just SMH. UNC runs hurry up offense from the State 27 with three minutes to go in the half. Leaving NCSU over a minute to drive down the field and score with 30 seconds left in the half.

That was just the first quarter... defensive struggle!

Maryland has officially lost all four of their scholarship QBs for the season due to injury. Whatever is left going up against the FSU defense will be comically horrific.

Wildcat with Stefon Diggs taking the snap might make more sense at this point.

It's important that Miami beats VT on Thursday night. Duke can still get to the ACC title game. Losses to FSU and Clemson don't change that, but VT beating Miami would realistically put it out of reach.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back