Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recruiting

Not gonna mention the elephant in the room. Glad were landing studs at other positions

Topher said:
Not gonna mention the elephant in the room. Glad were landing studs at other positions

The DT thing isn't as big a problem as people think. we took three in the 12' class and one in the 13 class.

It's become more of a DE issue for this class. If we go to another bowl then I think the issue will take care of itself.

Wray and Wolf are going to be productive at DT over the next 3 and 4 seasons.

The nice thing about Rayner is we don't need him to be a factor this season. Bring him along at the appropriate speed, whether that ends up being at DE or DT.

It's so weird to see people speaking of back to back bowls for Duke.

Great offer sheet. Our first Asian player since Simon Cheng it appears.

He'll play OT which is nice and all but I hope some guys are ready to move to DT

Topher said:
He'll play OT which is nice and all but I hope some guys are ready to move to DT

Who are the candidates because I'm not really seeing them on the current roster.

We will still have 7 going into next year assuming Ingram doesn't forgo his RSR year.

I legit dont know. Ill need to take time and look through the roster when I get my phil steele mag

Topher said:
I legit dont know. Ill need to take time and look through the roster when I get my phil steele mag

Is Phil Steele out yet? Went to look yesterday and Harris Teeter didn't have it.

Rollins said:
Topher said:

Is Phil Steele out yet? Went to look yesterday and Harris Teeter didn't have it.
I think July

Nico Pierre commits. #7 Dual Threat QB, 4* according to ESPN.

Last edited by a moderator:
FUCK!!!!! YES!!!!!

This is basically the equivalent of Tyus Jones for me. Such a fucking stud.

Huge get for us. Gives us a bit of a cushion in case Sirk can't come back full strength from his Achilles injury. I was watching his highlight film earlier today. Impressive arm strength and speed, but his decision-making can use improvement. There were plays that he won't be able to get away with at the college level. Thankfully that can easily be corrected with coaching.

I like the Tyus Jones comparison. I would say it would be like landing Okafor, but I'm reserving that for a DT. Cut can't land DTs, K can't land Centers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back