Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coaching Carousel -- 2012-2013 Edition

bfactor

All American
Cutcliffe seems uninterested in Tennessee on the surface, but he's got his own team to coach right now.

Kentucky is apparently interested in Cutcliffe and Tuberville to start.

I'm sure Kentucky is interested, as will most teams that fire their coach and think they are above Duke.

Yep. We'll be dealing with this for a while. I hope Tennessee hires Fedora.

He makes sense for Kentucky, but he should remember that these programs who mistakenly believe they should compete for championships will not be grateful for him and will fire him as soon as he has one bad season.

Funny story.

A had a trustee sit at my table in the restaurant I work in yesterday, and another employee recognized him and came over to say hello. He prefaced the conversation with "We gotta do something about the football team". "We're looking into it"-responded the trustee. "Chizik has got to go" "You're not the first person to say that to me"-trustee

- I will be surprised if Mack Brown is still Head Coach of the Texas Longhorns next season.
- I will also be surprised if Bobby Petrino is not employed by next season.

Rollins said:
I would sleep very well if Auburn hired Petrino.

Good gosh, I hope not. That dude would kill at a school that could actually bring in talent, especially defensive talent. I've heard Kentucky for Petrino, but that's just rumors from his staff's leftovers here.

The word is that Petrino would accept given an Auburn offer.

The problem is the Barbeque Club isn't particularly thrilled with his past antics.

Dooley may be out at Tennessee, but it seems to be disputed.

Two Auburn recruits tweeted after this weekend that the coaching staff is going no where, which moved me to an instant fit of rage.

Rollins said:
Two Auburn recruits tweeted after this weekend that the coaching staff is going no where, which moved me to an instant fit of rage.

Recruits are getting info from a source with a somewhat vested interest...

I don't think their fanbase or alums would be appeased with a Cutcliffe hire for that position. It doesn't make enough of a splash. I kind of feel the same way for any major program opening going forward.

Cutcliffe signed an extension with Duke through 2019 today.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back