Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recruiting

Finally got around to the ESPNU all access episode.

A DVD of that episode should be in every recruits mailbox.

Pantone287 said:
bfactor said:

This makes me so happy. Hopefully it will maintain even if we struggle in our final few games.

We start landing 4*, watch out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like that GT and Miami give us a chance to finish strong. It's a way better scenario for recruiting than closing with FSU and Clemson. Even if they suck this year, a win over Miami to close out the season then a trip to a bowl as icing... That would be huge for program perception.

zrFBp.png

#1 dual threat QB could be headed to Maryland or Rutgers of the Big Ten after decommitting from South Florida.
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recru ... rida-bulls

The Winter Park (Fla.) High School senior, who was the MVP of the Elite 11 finals over the summer, took an official visit to NC State on Nov. 9 before the Wolfpack fired head coach Tom O'Brien. Over the weekend, NC State announced that Northern Illinois head coach Dave Doeren would fill that position.

Woulard committed to South Florida in February and backed off of his commitment in April before recommitting to the program in June. He chose the Bulls over Maryland, Rutgers, Syracuse, Purdue and Ole Miss.

Chris Holmes changes his commitment from State to Duke

3* #71 safety in the the country according to Scout.

That's 11 Rivals 3star+ commits so far. Cutcliffe got 15, 10, 11, 11 the past 4 years. There's a Nicodem Pierre article on the Rivals front page. Hopefully the successor to Boone.

Holmes had offers from Clemson, South Carolina and Michigan, that's a pretty big get and in a position of need. Has good height for a safety and no one he hits in his highlight tape gets back up, which is generally a good sign...

James Clark, please.

Offense would be two steps better next season IMO

Rollins said:
Chris Holmes changes his commitment from State to Duke

3* #71 safety in the the country according to Scout.
Excellent.

IMO, he is underrated.

Michigan offered him after his senior season and was looking at him to be a tall CB who could slide over to S if needed.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
That's 11 Rivals 3star+ commits so far. Cutcliffe got 15, 10, 11, 11 the past 4 years. There's a Nicodem Pierre article on the Rivals front page. Hopefully the successor to Boone.
I think Thomas Sirk is Boone's successor. I really like his game.

But I just watched Pierre's highlight tape. He seems to have great arm strength, has pocket awareness, and good mobility.

Just checked his profile and he has offers from Clemson and Louisville which is fitting because he seems similar to Boyd and Bridgewater.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back