Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The ACC

FSU is favored by more over a top 10 Miami (+21) than Clemson is over UVA (+17.5).

Biggest spread between two top 10 teams since 1980 by 9 points.

What happened at midfield after the State/Carolina game? I see references to something Carolina players did that a couple of State players commented on, but nothing detailed.

EDIT: Nvm, found it

Classy as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stomped on the "Our State" state logo, apparently

This thing

NxxLs.AuSt.156.jpeg

that they stole from here

ECU-field_better_redo.jpg

Yeah, as usual, the IC denizens and other Heel fans I know were all over that.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Chick-fil-A Dec. 31 Atlanta, Ga. ACC No. 2 vs. SEC No. 5 Clemson vs. Missouri
Sun Dec. 31 El Paso, Tex. ACC No. 4 vs. Pac-12 No. 4 Virginia Tech vs. Washington
Independence Dec. 31 Shreveport, La. SEC No. 10 vs. ACC No. 7 Vanderbilt vs. Maryland
Music City Dec. 30 Nashville, Tenn. ACC No. 6 vs. SEC No. 7 Georgia Tech vs. Auburn
Russell Athletic Dec. 28 Orlando, Fla. American No. 2 vs. ACC No. 3 Louisville vs. Miami (FL)
Belk Dec. 28 Charlotte, N.C. American No. 3 vs. ACC No. 5 Houston vs. North Carolina
Military Dec. 27 Washington, D.C. ACC No. 8 vs. C-USA Duke vs. North Texas

You-know-who finishing at 5th? Seriously? Looked at Scout, ESPN, and Yahoo as well, and that's the only projection picking them to go to a bowl game at all, let alone as the 5th-best in the conference.

Duke in the mix for Sun, Music City, and Belk as well.

Good chance the end up 7-5 (5-3)

They have UVA, Pitt, Duke (and Old Dominion)

Johnson was breaking for at least 30something yards and they called it back to when he got tied up behind the line.

This Miami team may be all that stands between a Duke-FSU title game.

dkst0426 said:
Johnson was breaking for at least 30something yards and they called it back to when he got tied up behind the line.
I completely disagreed with this take. It was obvious to me that FSU players heard the whistle and quit playing. #8, the big DT, was right there to make the play, and he quit trying. I think Johnson would have lost another 5 yards had they not blown the whistle.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back