Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The ACC

Miami has a solid stable of RBs who are also southern white sheriffs in their 60s/70s..

FSU has once again covered a 35pt spread by the early 2nd quarter. If Bama can blow this FSU team out, the SEC needs to break free from NCAA. I'd be stunned if FSU can't at least keep it close with Bama.

FSU has 59 points and under 300 yards of total offense

UNC QB throws as he is getting hit, ball flies out the side with no one anywhere near it. Ref throws a flag, then picks it up for grounding as the QB threw as he was hit and didn't intentionally throw it that way.

For some reason, the play went under review, which lasted about 5 minutes, and they re-threw the flag for intentional grounding.

We need Miami to win. Makes it harder for UNC to win division and will be better for us if we beat them.

Miami punter fucks up with knee on the ground to catch low snap. VT ball inside the 15 already up 14-7.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
So, to recap:

1. State lost it's best WR
2. Miami lost Duke Johnson
3. Wake lost Campanaro
4. UNC lost Bryn Renner

To me, the Campanaro loss is actually the biggest of the four in terms of the effect it has on the quality of our opponent (but since he's listed as out 4-6 weeks, there is seemingly a slight chance he can make it back early for our game on the 23rd, especially because he's a senior and they're trying to bowl).

I think we go 2-2. Losses to Miami and UNC.

5. Jameis Winston misses the ACCCG and Duke goes to a BCS bowl.

Torry Holt wouldn't have helped the hot mess at QB that State has.

With Clemson beating GT last night, Duke is now the only team in the Coastal to control its own destiny. Win out and you are in.

However, lose to Miami and VT is likely to be in the ACCCG, as they have to beat Maryland and UVA.

If VT stumbles against one of those and Duke loses to Miami, then Miami is in the driver's seat.

Eric Ebron just died on the field. Or is down and holding his shoulder. They're fucked if there's anything to this.

HE WENT TO THE LOCKER ROOM IN AN "INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF PAIN".

HUZZAH!

I'll stop saying this when it stops being amazing: Pitt has 56 points against the rest of the ACC. It's their sixth game.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Ebron done for the game.

Who else needs to get injured for Duke to beat UNC?
Someone needs to take out that short, slow, extremely unathletic kid that keeps housing punt returns. His Football IQ will kill us.

UNC needs to keep using their very effective tailback for kick returns.

VT will lose again.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30