Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The ACC

Figures that the one year we have a contender for the division title, UNC has a top-10 caliber team, capable of losing its QB and best offensive player and just rolling on.

Because of Tech, I guess. Goes to show how tough the Coastal when a team of UNC's caliber is already out of contention.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Pitt within 7. This could be the end for Fedora.
And tie. Attaboy, Pitt.

Guy I know is up there for the game. One of the most arrogant Heel fans I know (which takes some doing). He's been tweeting pics from Heinz field talking all sorts of crap about painting the field baby blue and as their lead was developing. Hasn't said squat in the last half-hour. Poor baby.

I would enjoy the UNC/Duke game being for Fedora's job. I realize the ACC title will no longer be in play because of what Miami is about to do to us, but whatever.

jExD50i.png

IC will have a nuclear meltdown if we beat them and make the ACCCG before they did.

IC is convinced after sneaking by Pitt today that they are going to win out, including beating us. They also feel that even if they lose to us they will get a better bowl bid. Fucking idiots.

Thain said:
IC is convinced after sneaking by Pitt today that they are going to win out, including beating us. They also feel that even if they lose to us they will get a better bowl bid. Fucking idiots.
Lol. That would put them at 6-6 at best and us 9-3 at worst. "Fucking idiots" doesn't even begin to describe how dumb that is.

What pisses me off is their fan base still refuses to admit that Duke is actually good at football. After tonight most of the nation, national media included, have recognized Duke as a program on the rise. UNC fans though, in order to make themselves feel better about their pos program, continue to just assume the rest of the league just sucks so bad that it has allowed Duke to emerge.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back