Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The ACC

Jameis Winston DNA on the victim. Sucks as a fan of the game to miss out on FSU vs Bama with both at full strength.

Winston needs to be worth about 20 points for this to mean anything to Duke.

All that proves is that they had sex. That was never a point of contention.

We've seen an entire season of a national championship contender cancelled based on nothing more than accusations. Surely FSU will have the same strong backbone that Duke had. Take a stand against rape.

From what I've been reading, it's looking better. But yeah, if he gets charged, he's done.

I still think FSU is somehow, someway going to trip up in the ACC title game, don't care who they're playing.

I think their game against Florida will be closer than folks think. Florida is awful and I'm not gonna predict that FSU will lose the game but I have a feeling it's gonna be close.

Which will come first, the NCAA's Hairston decision or the Florida DA's Winston decision.

It's the speed and competence of the state of Florida vs. the speed and competence of the NCAA.

How can someone know that a decision is two weeks away? They don't know enough to make a decision now, but they know enough to know that they will know in two weeks?

I don't know. Jameis is black. Although maybe if the victim is also black it's ok? /parody

So do they know they are going to charge him but have been told to wait until FSU is in the title game?

Or maybe, if FSU somehow loses to Florida or ACC Championship contender, charge him. If FSU wins out and is in the title game, don't charge him.

Sorry to the lawyers here, but there are things in this world that are a lot more important than justice. National championships and money are among them.

I think they are waiting on evidence. And to the extent they don't have it yet, they then have to present it to a grand jury and let the appropriate witnesses testify, etc. And then take the indictment vote. This week's holiday also makes that more difficult.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Sorry to the lawyers here, but there are things in this world that are a lot more important than justice. National championships and money are among them.
No disagreement here.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom