Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The ACC Championship Game: #1 Florida State vs. Duke

I am definitely bowling it this year. How can I tell my future kid about Dukes season if I don't go to the bowl. I have no illusions of beating FSU but damn it would be nice.

So FSU only beat Florida 37-7. We could beat Florida right now so we should be able to make it respectable right?

Assuming the Winston case continues trending positively, I think FSU wins this without too much stress. This is a really good Duke team, but after the BC debacle, FSU turned a corner and began playing like the best team in the country.

Oh I agree Jo but Florida is pretty bad this year. I am considering anything under 21+ points a win for Duke.

My guess: -20 FSU.

We should be able to keep it close in the first half and then they'll pull away in the second.

you guys are funny. There is not a murder or torture that is gnarlier than what FSU is going to do to Duke.

Seems like we get points in non traditional ways this year--taints, kick returns. If Duke can get a few non conventional scores, it might not be a total laugher. But FSU's defense is just stupid. It will be hard to run on them, and they are so fast on the edges. This will ultimately show us where the football program is.

Yeah, if we're relying on taint points then we still have a ways to go as a program.

The Taint Fitness Function varies for every conference. It ends up being really complex and that's why the BCS won't factor it in. I think only the Beef 'O'Brady's Bowl uses it.

As torontoduke knows, in the CFL they go only by taste and it's really straightforward.

I love the hottest of hot sauces and the one time I ate at a Beef O'Brady's, I think i ate the hottest sauce I ever ate. Killed BW3 blazing sauce (my favorite). Maybe I was too drunk.

aiw said:
I love the hottest of hot sauces and the one time I ate at a Beef O'Brady's, I think i ate the hottest sauce I ever ate. Killed BW3 blazing sauce (my favorite). Maybe I was too drunk.
Seriously off-topic, but are you a fan of Blair's or Dave's Insanity sauces?

Seeing 29-29.5 as the spread now. Anything under 14 would be (1) amazing and (2) the smallest margin of victory for FSU all season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back