Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coaching Carousel -- 2012-2013 Edition

If I were Al, I'd stay in the state that produces all the best football players too. And the one that has sunshine.

FYI, Al Golden is younger than I.

Auburn with a huge hire of Rodney Garner as DL/Recruiting coordinator.

He's been with Georgia for the last 15 years.

Finebaum basically hinted in a tweet that he might be the most important assistant coach in the SEC.

I think it's pretty obvious that the SEC is the best football conference when you look at the offseason hirings. Top B1G coach goes to mediocre SEC school. Top SEC assistant makes parallel career move by staying in SEC. Like, he ain't gonna go be the head coach at some shit school, lol.

I really thought they'd give Orgeron the job. He did a great job. Maybe he'll go to Washington now. Wake should bring in Lembo but I'd rather Lembo get the UW job or another BCS level job that isn't Wake.

This thread is great.

Rollins and I were underwhelmed by the Malzahn hire at Auburn. lol

Looks like Arkansas fans (including this guy) might have been justified in hating the Bielema hire. We shall see, but I'm even more skeptical now than I was when he was hired.

I guess the degree that Malzahn's play calling was toned down in his third year by Chizik were severely underestimated.

Also, it's nice to have a head coach who lets his DC do his job.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
UVA has a monster recruiting class coming in next year, I imagine tht has something to do with it.

Can't believe they're holding onto all of them. Every phase of the game has looked bad under London since he's taken over.

If Orgeron goes to another Pac-12 school, Haden is going to regret not at least offering Orgeron the job. The assistant's offer is insulting, really.

Rollins said:
StopThePumpFakesShav said:
UVA has a monster recruiting class coming in next year, I imagine tht has something to do with it.

Can't believe they're holding onto all of them. Every phase of the game has looked bad under London since he's taken over.

Apparently they've got a ton of money tied up in him. Even the UVA people I know who hate him most are resigned to him staying through 2014.

not scared.

Duke's recruiting is about to create some distance between Wake.

Saban to Texas?

He's playing dynasty mode on a video game. Dynasty at Alabama is fine but ceiling is even higher at Texas. Can get 20 5-star recruits every year instead of 15.

I hear his wife has been seen house shopping in Westlake. I still think it's just a big ass show, but would be interesting as hell.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back