Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Receivers

I have to ask...

When someone (on TDD Football) mentioned a coach who wanted to return to Duke as HC and had even put together a "shadow staff" in case the job opened up, was that poster talking about Scottie Montgomery?

The praise that Dukeberto just heaped on Coach Montgomery reminded me of that episode on TDDF.

Pretty sure that DaTrain was NOT talking about Scottie Mo. DaTrain's main contacts were some old coaches that had moved out west, possibly had some connections to Stanford and the Harbaugh regime. I don't remember exactly, but 99% sure that he wasn't talking about Scottie.

The shadow staff was trumpeted by SouthFloridaDevil and DaTrain who worship all things Stanford. DaTrain somehow knew Jon Haskins who was a recruiting administrative assistant at Stanford, and would provide DaTrain with his analysis of Duke's commits. SouthFloridaDevil, an obvious mental patient, would post some anti-cut diatribe and then mention that Greg Roman, the offensive coordinator at Stanford with Harbaugh and now with the 49ers is waiting to take over with his already-assembled shadow staff.

Just saw Connor Vernon catching passes from Eli Manning on the news

I think that is a legit possibility. I wouldnt be surprised if he was a 5-7th round pick of the Broncos or Giants

How can you not create separation from UVA DBs? I kinda get against Miami, but this is ridiculous.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back