Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recruiting

rhfarmer said:
There is literally no information on that guy on 247.
They haven't updated his profile yet but there's a lot on the boards. He looks really good on film. Seems like a DB that'll actually play the ball instead of his man.

I think it's closer to 70/30 Duke. We'll know soon enough. He's holding a signing day ceremony on the 3rd.

This class is by far Cut's best at Duke, regardless of Lee. However, it would be great to see him opposite Crowder next season and stepping into those shoes in 2015.

I read on espn that if Lee signs with Duke it would be Duke's first ESPN 300 recruit EVER, just LOL at that. The perception I got from the ESPN article was that the turmoil at the coaching change at Vandy might swing Lee to Duke.

That tidbit is a bit incorrect, as Nico Pierre (4* QB from Miami, basically think Thad on steroids) was an ESPN 300 prior to his signing with Duke this past year. However, he had a not so great senior year so they dropped him.

I like Cut's recruiting strategy, but I am interested to see what he can do next year building on the past two year's success. I'm hoping we can see some comparisons to Stanford's class but with East Coast kids.

dukeberto said:
That tidbit is a bit incorrect, as Nico Pierre (4* QB from Miami, basically think Thad on steroids) was an ESPN 300 prior to his signing with Duke this past year. However, he had a not so great senior year so they dropped him.
Look at this fucking lawyer response. :roll: :P

DukeNukem05 said:
dukeberto said:
Look at this fucking lawyer response. :roll: :P

35pifo.jpg

Soooo good. Wish that photo's link worked better (seems to only like you if it's in your cache).

I don't follow this stuff at all. Can someone summarize our class with a smiley face or frowny face?

Relative to Duke's recruiting standards: :D :D :D

Relative to other high majors: :(

Duke fans are very pleased with it.

I think this is a great haul, maybe not as good as Roof's mid-years recruiting with guys like VO and Ayanga, but overall a great class. Noone lower than three-stars and if you go by ESPN rankings we have four four-star recruits. Our class was never gonna look like other high majors this year because we only had 18 schollys to give. Compare that to Tennessee who signed 35(!) recruits today, and it's impossible to compare.

We should really begin to reap the benefits of the past two years with next year's class. I think we will be signing closer to the 25 maximum limit and I would like to see several four stars and maybe an elusive five star recruit in there.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back