Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2021-2022

Looking at Holmgren's stats, and so far he's been everything you would expect. He's shooting 68%, including 80% from two-point range. Per 40 minutes, he's averaging 17.8 pts, 11.5 reb, and 5.5 blocks. His PER is 30.5. His offensive rating is 129 and his defensive rating is 77. The only things holding him back are his relatively high turnover rate and his 20% three-point percentage.

I don't see how you draft Banchero over him at this point.

Yeah, that was a great game. Purdue controlled the beginning, 'Nova had its way the middle part of the game, and Purdue dominated the last 10 minutes or so. Nova helped them out missing an absurd amount of important free throws during that stretch. Think they said they're a 90% team from the line on the season, yet missed over and over in the second half.

Gonzaga is favored by 5.5 over UCLA in their titanic 1 vs. 2 clash on Tuesday night. The entire nation will be watching.

Oscar Tshiebwe is averaging 16.3 rebounds in under 28 mpg. That breaks down to almost 24 rebounds per 40. I can't remember anything like this.

Gonzaga is up to a 7-point favorite over UCLA. With a dominant win tonight, Gonzaga could plausibly be favored by 8-9 over Duke. It may be the biggest non-conference underdog spread for Duke since 1995. The biggest I recall is 8 at Sullinger’s OSU in 2012.

Agree. He seems like a genuinely wonderful person with a real enthusiasm for what he does.

I saw some people bashing him for being emotional. You have to be a real piece of shit to come away with that as your reaction.

College basketball as it exists now really isn’t worthy of the support of someone like Vitale, a good man who truly wants to believe the game isn’t a cesspool. It’s been sad to see his commentary deteriorate to the point of worthlessness over the years, but there’s no denying that he was a major contributor to the game’s heyday.

Mainly, though, he’s used his fame and platform to advocate for good causes. Considering that, how anyone could dump on the guy as he battles cancer is beyond me.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom