Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Television

The only way those scenes make sense is if somehow Grey Worm, Missandei, and Tyrion end up in a three way--and even then, they don't really make sense.

deepdarkblue said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Should I stop watching GoT at end of season 5? Maybe just skip season 6?

No. Very good things happen, we just don't talk about those things.

Kinda like Duke game chats

Even if the chats did exist, we've already surpassed its hypothetical peak of existence (the viewing of Melisandre's tits).

Mr. Robot is on Amazon Prime now so I started watching it yesterday. I'm kind of addicted to it. Love the cinematography except for the god damn profile shots where they put the speakers face in a bottom corner and have 90% dead space of a ceiling or some shit.

Angela can get it.

Tatiana Maslany is the best actress I've ever seen. The sooner she becomes a megastar the better. She is so good in "Orphan Black".

I feel confident that this week's GoT will be the single best episode of television in history. It's going to be fucking amazing.

I've never watched the show before, but I look forward to watching this episode

I was glad they got Daenerys' portion over with towards the beginning. The North scenes had me on pins and needles throughout.

Crystal Ball Prediction had a 1% chance of survival for Rickon

As soon as Rickon ran in a straight line I knew it was over. Should have zigged and zagged a bit.

deepdarkblue said:
skins said:
As soon as Rickon ran in a straight line I knew it was over. Should have zigged and zagged a bit.

Serpentine!!
I mean it can't be that hard to dodge a singular arrow...it's like when people run in a straight line when a tree if falling over in their direction. I thought the Bolton bastard was going to send his dogs after him

bdotling said:
deepdarkblue said:
skins said:

Serpentine!!
I mean it can't be that hard to dodge a singular arrow...it's like when people run in a straight line when a tree if falling over in their direction. I thought the Bolton bastard was going to send his dogs after him

I guess Ramsey most likely would've had Rickon killed by his archers even with the best serpentine run possible.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom