Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

Physically, I think he's clearly a better prospect than Okafor (2" higher standing reach, slightly taller, same wingspan, slightly less strong/fat, looks like a much better athlete). It kind of comes down to whether you think Okafor's team-hurting post offense offsets all that...

It's going to be so fun to have the biggest, scariest person on the court in every game... and have him basically be an afterthought.

Pantone287 said:
It's going to be so fun to have the biggest, scariest person on the court in every game...

For all 40 minutes. Chase Jeter is not small, either.

Keep in mind that Giles measured 6'10.75" in shoes at the hoop summit this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it will ever make sense to take Amile out enough to see this, but a lineup of Tatum/Allen/(Jones/Jackson)/Giles/Bolden would give me a serious rippling back muscle-gasm. Play a 3-2 with Tatum at the top, run Tatum/Giles PnR with shooters on the wings and Bolden dunking things on the baseline. Such lust.

I'm hoping we blow teams out enough to just run Jeter-Bolden for the entire second half.

Pantone287 said:
It's going to be so fun to have the biggest, scariest person on the court in every game... and have him basically be an afterthought.

Kennedy Meeks has taken note of this post, and vows to make sure he is the biggest person on the court when we meet and an even bigger afterthought.

Magic Bolden.

Good thing the staff didn't listen to Pantone when he said he didn't want him, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, "he's huge and can do things no one else can do in college, but he doesn't GAF, so he doesn't rebound or defend well for his size or position." Dammit. Just rebound.

About halfway through the second half, and goddamn he looks good. Lottery pick.

Ideal trajectory is to have some flashes and some invisible stretches over the first few months, then have the light come on consistently and take things to the next level sometime during ACC play.

Glad to see you finally acknowledge how good he is Pants. It's about time

We have Jeter, Bolden is a luxury.

Luxuries are nice to have. Not long ago, indoor plumbing, electricity, automobiles were all considered luxuries. So with that in mind, Bolden would be like a toilet with a heated seat and touchless flush, and Jeter is more of an old outhouse with a Sears catalog for wiping.

Got the night off for some much needed rest.

Coach K is terrible at making shit up.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom